[IP] Re: oops with that damn bolus...

did anyone out there ever totally mess up a bolus?  i hit in 8 rather than .8
when my sugar was 102 (was trying to prime, oh well...) and had to give myself
 glucagon while the police watched.  i couldn't wait for the EMTs since they
took 15 minutes.  i couldn't for the life of me get the Minimed508 to
suspend.  maybe that was total panic, since i live alone & felt so faint.
yikes. i felt so dumb.
i'm sure i'm not the only one who always seems to be doing three things at
once and, like this time, screws up.  maybe i am.  i'll tell you one thing:
i focus so much more, now!