Re: [IP] New batteries last only 11 days

I had one set of MM batteries bad right out of the package, rather
than the normal 6 weeks I usually get using my 508..

Two sets of batteries ago for me, we got a low power alarm on the
way to church.  No problem, I'll use the set of batteries I always
carry in my pocket for these situations..   I replaced it, and I
immediately got another low power alarm when it tried to click the
stepper motor!  We turned around, and got another battery from the
same package of batteries from MM (675G batteries), and then it
was OK.

Kevin

--
WB0DPN - Pueblo, Colorado