[IP] New batteries last only 11 days

Hello List--

I replaced the batteries in my 508 on 7/17.  These batteries were ones
which came with my original starter pak from MM last spring.  Today I
received a low power alarm which normally gives one at least 24 hrs of
available power.  Within 2 hrs I received a 2nd alarm warning me of NO
POWER. This set of batteries were only 11 days old or 264 hrs out of
total life expectancy of 625 hrs. My previous set of batteries lasted
somewhere around 30 days. I hate inconsistency.