Re: [IP] Basal rates question

> Any one have any math corrections for me, or advice?
>
> Sherry C, Bowling Green, KY
> My pump is sitting in the corner gathering dust.

Sherry,
Wait for the doctor.  Since YMMV noone can give you a real exact rate to
start at.  Your doctor will probably be closer than any of us.  My basils
change from .5 to 2.5 within 24 hours so there is a big change where others
might keep one basil all day.  This is just my opinion and what I would do
if I were in your shoes.  I know your excited about starting the pump.
Maybe shooting for the lower rate to start with and then raising it as you
need it.  Thats probably what I would do if I just couldn't wait any longer.
But please note that I would wait for the doctor.

Melissa and pumpy