[IP] Fw: Free Parking

Along with the other bad jokes this is for all the NY pumpers.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.

Subject: Free Parking

Before going to Europe on business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a
downtown New York City bank and went in to ask for an immediate loan of

The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral. "Well then, here
are the keys to my Rolls-Royce," the man said. The loan officer promptly
had the car driven into the bank's underground parking garage for safe
keeping, and gave him $5,000. Two weeks later, the man walked through
the bank's doors, asked to settle up his loan and get his car back.

"That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest," the loan
officer said. The man wrote out a check and started to walk away.

"Wait sir," the loan officer said, "while you were gone, I found out you
are a multi-millionaire. Why in the world would you need to borrow

The man smiled. "Where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for
two weeks and pay only $15.40?"