[IP] Personal Messages <vent begins>

Let's remember that Insulin Pumpers is for messages that relate to
Diabetes and Insulin Pumping as the best (my opinion)  therapy
practice.  Messages that are more personal in nature SHOULD be sent
personally, we don't need to abuse the mail service of IP to get a
personal message delivered.  If you don't know their email address -
LOOK IT UP!.  There are several ways that can be done and using the
IP mail service because you are not resourceful enough or too lazy to
do the work of looking it up is no excuse.

<vent ends>  (doing a high bg bolus now)