Re: [IP] other supplies for sale- was - For Sale: MM 507C

Actually pump supplies are to be gotten by RX only as per the packaging
statement. Tests strips, Velosulin and other insulins at least in GA can be
bought without an RX except for humalog which one needs a RX for.
In some states one needs a RX to get syringes. Here in GA we do not need an
RX to get syringes but in Illinois one does need a RX. I think syringes
vary from state to state.
Blood glucose machines can be bought without a RX but glucagon needs a RX.
email @ redacted