Re: [IP] For thoses wanting Transplant study info

I got info in the mail too.  I am planning to have kids in 3 0r 4
years...would this disqualify me?  If so, I'd rather not go through the
motions.  On the one hand, having my own insulin seems like it would be
beneficial to a pregnancy, but then again I wonder if the drugs could hurt
a baby?  And would a pregnancy put too much stress on my body and ruin the
transplanted cells?

Julie

----------
> From: morrisarmy <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] For thoses wanting Transplant study info
> Date: Friday, July 28, 2000 5:39 AM
>
> This is for those who had asked questions about the NIH transplant study:
> I talked to my Transplant Research Coordinator yesterday and she has me
> scheduled to go to the NIH in Bethesda, MD at the end of August for 3
days
> of testing and to met with the Endo who is heading the study.  So far
I've