[IP] Pumps for sale

Hi, Gary.

>The biggest fear I had, after I confirmed the age and warranty status of
>the pump with MM, was payment and delivery worries. That is the major risk
>involved in a purchase over the Internet.

One way to reduce the risk for an expensive purchase with a stranger is to
use an escrow service ("i-Escrow" is one). The buyer sends money to the
escrow service. The seller sends the merchandise via a trackable method to
the buyer. When the buyer receives, there's an agreed-upon inspection
period before payment is due. Payment is made to the escrow service using a
credit card. If the buyer's not satisfied, the merchandise is returned to
the seller, usually at the buyer's expense.

The escrow service takes a fee, typically 5 per cent, which can be shared
by the buyer and seller.

regards, Andy