Re: [IP] Crummy health care

I guess the State you're in and the fact that it was for a child made a
difference. I know the way I was treated was with amazement that I would
actually "DESERVE" one of those 'pump things', and pretty much told (in
effect) to 'shut up and take what I got from them and be grateful'.
You are very fortunate indeed, and I was speaking about the way I was
treated seven- odd years ago.....Things seem to have gotten better now here
as they are covering the pump. Before they just laughed at me.

Jenny S.
----- Original Message ----- > In defense of Medicaid for
children....Jessica was on Medicaid