Re: [IP] Crummy health care

On every Medicaid patient I
  saw I had to provide the processing contractor with

In defense of Medicaid for children....Jessica was on Medicaid when she got
her pump.  We applied after she was diagnosed and the insurance bills were
piling up along with the LifeFlight helicopter bill.  Texas Medicaid NEVER
denied Jessica ANYTHING.  Matter of fact, she was approved for the insulin
pump within 48 hours of applying.  The Med supply house we were dealing with
said they had never had an approval that fast with regular insurance,
especially not for a child.  Awhile back we unfortunately lost medicaid as
me, as a single mom, passed from extreme poverty into just mild poverty?
LOL  Anyway, now we have CIGNA and I would do anything to go back to
Medicaid..well not anything, but I do miss the secure coverage we had.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 9,
almost 10 in 16 days

Say Bye to Slow Internet!