[IP] Longer Humalog response/peak time

> The part about Sam's response to Humalog is worrisome.  That's about how
> long it takes me to react to Regular, and why for me using R in the pump
> (once, after pharmacies had closed) was so frustrating and unrewarding.

I'm not sure what you mean here by "worrisome"...we've all got different
bodies & many of them choose to flaunt their uniqueness by responding in
their own individual way to medications & circumstances, as opposed to going
strictly "by the book" & making things just too easy on us in terms of

I'm another one of those "3-hour-Humaloggers"...must be something about the
name!  :)