Re: [IP] Newbie question about food absorption

>    I have forgotten  the author's name and wish I could remember it....But
> the title is the Glucose Revolution and it's at the Diabetes Mall.

The Glucolse Revolution is authored by Jennie Brand-Miller, PhD.Thomas
M.S.Wolever, M.D., Ph.D., Stephen Colagiuri, M.D. and Kaye Foster-Powell, M.
Nutr. @ Diet.

     Jennifer cant remember the author because she was generous  and sent me
the book to read and help me out while Im learning to carb. count.  Hope
this helps..........Dauna