[IP] Confessions

OK, while I haven't used my pump as an excuse yet I have used my diabetes as
an excuse.  I've used D to bring food places where you weren't supposed to
bring your own food in.  I've also used it as an excuse to go in and out of
places where you were just supposed to stay in, you know like concerts and
places like that.  I don't consider these huge lies, or things to set back
other diabetics, they are just my own personal white lies!

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.