From: Jody Vesledahl [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 8:37 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Newbie question about food absorption

HELP ME
Do different foods absorb differently thus changing the result of the bg 2-3
hours after eating. I have been on the pump for 6 months and have noticed
that certain foods like bagels and spaghetti seem to make my bg higher.
Please anyone send suggestions as to where to look for the info on this I am
lost.

Jody Vesledahl
Sundowner Trailers of Minnesota
1601 Cannon Lane