[IP] Cataract surgery

The prednisone will raise your bg if you swallow it so be sure to use the
correct procedure to instill it in your eye so it doesn't get into the tear
duct. I'd be more insistent on leaving the pump on. It's obvious her
education ended in nursing school and you should tell her point blank that
the pump issues should be discussed with your endo and that removing the
pump could cause DKA which ophthalmologists are not used to treating. Like
Sara says they'll have to pry it out of my clenched hand. Spot and
Christine. No sense getting DKA because of ignorance