[IP] Diabetic excuse?

I haven't used the pump for that purpose, BUT I have used the diabetes to
justify being verbally or emotionally abusive!

We're probably "THE ONLY ONES" though...... <vbg>

I don't know that I have used my Diabetes as an excuse like that, in fact I
have almost the opposite problem.  I remember several times growing up when I
would be upset or moody like any other teenager. Hormone city.  But if I was
weepy or upset, I'd always be asked, "are you low or something? Go eat."
It's true that I DO get emotional swings with my blood sugar changes, but come
on, aren't I allowed to just be...moody?

Sherry C. KY
Waiting for my lousy doc to give me basal rates so I can pump.