Re: [IP] Confession

<<I haven't used the pump for that purpose, BUT I have used the diabetes to justify being verbally or emotionally abusive!>>

It's unfortunate that you can't be honest. Hiding behind your disease causes problems for all of us that have the intestinal fortitude to be honest with ourselves and those around us. Dauna, your in-laws think your pump isn't very dependable and Jim, those around you think your abusive behavor is because of your disease. That puts all of us in an unfortunate situation.

I, personally, find this very distasteful.