[IP] For thoses wanting Transplant study info

This is for those who had asked questions about the NIH transplant study:
I talked to my Transplant Research Coordinator yesterday and she has me
scheduled to go to the NIH in Bethesda, MD at the end of August for 3 days
of testing and to met with the Endo who is heading the study.  So far I've
made it through the preliminary protocols.  The testing at the end of the
month entails a big cardiac workup.  She said that some people who had been
accepted already had to be let go because they wanted to have children after
the transplant.
Any one who would like to be updated about the progress of the transplant
email me privately and I will hold on to your address to email you later
down the road.