[IP] Re: Pumps for sale

I'm inspired by pumpers who determined they would have the tools to
intensively control their diabetes against despite financial obstacles
including not having insurance.  Conversely, I'm not too impressed by
diabetics who don't control their diabetes.

Now, my insurance paid for my pump and all the trimmings, but I pay over 8
hundred dollars a month for the privilege, mostly because of diabetes
underwriting.  Am I smart or dumb?

Question:  You who bought your pumps out-of-pocket:  How much did you pay
for your pumps?  How old were they?  Any used equipment-type problems?  Any
thoughts or advice to others thinking of buying a used  pump?