Re: [IP] Re: Air Bubbles, part 437

In a message dated 7/27/00 4:47:01 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I also, with the insulin bottle still attached and the needle UP, flick the
 > reservoir several times with my index finger to dislodge any air.
 This is where us wimps who use the SofSerter have an advantage. I whack the
 reservoir with my SofSerter (the "harpoon") several times (hey, they're both
 unbreakable plastic, right? Right?) >>

LOL -- I use Sils ... so I whack with my pump!

Jan and Elvis (aka the "whacker")