Re: [IP]Question About MM Cont. Glucose Meter

Hi Everybody!

I'm excited to say that I will be going on the MM Continuous Glucose Meter on
Aug 7th.  MY CDE and Endo are very interrested to see what is happenning with
my bg readings as I am very insulin sensative.

Anyway, my question for any of you that have worn this is:  Where is it
hooked up?
Should your infusion set be in any certain place?  And are you still able to
take baths and showers while wearing this? Also could you change your set
during the 3 days that it is in place?

I know I should have asked the CDE but I didn't think of it and I figured I'd
probably get better answers out of you all anyway. ;-D