Re: [IP] Re: Kids, pumps and camp

For what it is worth, my daughter went to Camp Sweeney in Texas this summer.
She jumped in the swimming pool with her pump on and ruined it.  MM sent a
replacement within days.  In the meantime, the camp had a Diestronic on hand
and gave it to her to use, and helped her use the different system.  While on
the MM pump, they also helped her adjust basels to accommodate increased
activity.  I received weekly letters from the "hospital" which are a regular
thing they do for all parents.  They are a little strict on the control, but
on the other hand, my daughter did have good control while she was there.
She also had a really good time with nice kids and classy counselors.  Boy,
is this camp organized and impressive!
Mom to Diana, age 14