[IP] Confession

     Hi Everyone,
     OK, I know its terrible, but I confess, and I want to know if anyone
else has done this.  Once in a while when I dont want to do something or be
somewhere with certain people (mostly in-laws) I set my pump to make the
alarm go off and then with a surprised look on my face when it does go off,
I leave to change my site or batteries or whatever.  They dont know the
different alarms so I use the self check so I have a few secs to be social
before I excuse myself.
     Alright, how many of the rest of you have done this? I can't be the
only one!  Dont leave me hanging.  Whoops, gotta go change those batteries
or was that an occlusion alarm?  ;o)