Re: [IP] THANKS TO ALL IPers!!

Bravo Melissa!

Just a thought.  When I get that high for a more than a couple of boluses, after
I check and make sure everything is working, I take a much larger bolus -- i.e.
if I am 400 and would want 3 units to come down, I take 5 or6 -- and set an
alarm to blood test and eat about the tim my bg would hit 110.  Spares me the
long highs.