Re: [IP] Kidney Problems

I believe it to be microalbumin...Everyone has a certain level of it, and if
you have been given the correct meds it will most like be years if at all
before you'll need dialysis. I look at it as a early warning, and by taking
care of our selves now, can indeed avoid a lot of the problems which come
with Diabetes
   I was at 34 microalbumin, and started on lotensin, which gave me very low
blood pressure, and I got the side effext of the cough, so they gave me
cozaar. I haven't been above 15 in the last three years now.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.