Re: [IP] For Sale: MM 507C

I have purchased 2 MM pumps online from 2 individuals. One (MM 506) was
an American and was shipped into Canada. The other (MM 507C) I purchased
from a Canadian. A prescription is required by MM to change the warranty
into the purchaser's name.- fees of $50 payable to MM to transfer the
warranty.  So you'll need the prescription anyway.I had no problems with
either purchase and saved very many dollars in each instance. As I have
no insurance which will pay on the pump costs, it was the only way that
I could afford to begin pumping.

Gary Marlin