Re: [IP] preventing site infections

Marilyn and other pumpers,
Just make sure that you always clean your infusion sites, and treat them as
soon as you think there may even be the slightest infection.  I had a bad
site infection about 10 months after I started pumping.  My doctor had to
lance my stomach to get the infection out.  Boy did the infection hurt like
crazy, however, once he lanced it,  I was out of pain!!  I usually keep
neosporin and a bandaid on any small infections tha may pop up every once in