Re: [IP] For Sale: MM 507C

I don't think we are supposed to "help out" others by
giving/sharing  prescription supplies to those in need
either.  It's a good to be reminded of this though for those
who are not aware of it.  However, lots of us do share our
supplies and I have yet to hear of anyone on the IP list
prosecuted for it.  In fact, someone on the list just helped
me out by sending me some supplies until my new ins. kicks
in. (thanks to Jenny) I hope prosecutors have better things
to do than prosecute diabetics for helping other diabetics
or selling their extra insulin pump.  I think those criminal
codes are meant for criminals who traffic prescriptions as a
career.  Of course, it's still against the law but in this
case it doesn't bother me one bit.  It's against the law to
jay walk and I do that too.  I guess I am the countries most
wanted criminal diabetic pumper . . . thanks Sherry for the
reminder though.