[IP] skeeters

In a message dated 7/27/00 7:15:55 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I will never get used to "Ma'am." >>

To keep this on topic, I will say that skeeters don't bother me much. But
what I really want to say is that this transplanted Southerner simply canNOT
get used to NOT being called "Ma'am." Nobody ever told me it was a Southern
term -- they just taught me it was a *polite* one.

Jan and Elvis