For the past 7 days my bg have been in the 2-400's. I blamed it on an
infection I have.  Well, after 5 or 6 days of being high I was really gettin
down about it.  Actually, I didn't even want to check my levels anymore
because it was getting depressing.  And I knew that once I stopped checking
my bg's then it would become habit forming.  No matter how much insulin I
gave or how much I upped my basils it was still high.
Last night, I went to bed and I was in the 390's.  I had just about enough
of the darn disease.  I was tired, crabby and just wore out.  I checked at
2AM and I was 495!!  The pressure from being so high made my eyes sting when
I opened them.   I felt horrible.  I was getting ready to go to the hospital
since my insulin was not working and I didn't know what to do.  But I
bolused and went to bed and DREAMED OF A SALINE IV as I knew that would
lower my bg.  This morning I had dropped to the low 200's so I figured I
would go to work and see how the day goes.  I was really getting down about
this disease and the way it makes me feel.  7 days of highs is a heck of a
lot of stress on the body.  Well I just checked my bs and it is 127!!! Here
that everyone?...127!!!

I am so excited that I immediately told my friend at work who knows the most
about me and the diaBEASTies.
I had to tell you guys next...you all are like family to me.  Know one else
will ever know what we experience except for our IP group!
I just wanted to thank everyone that replies back to questions asked and
tries to give there (2cents) in.
It does make a difference to others in the group!

The past 7 days have been h*** and there was really no advice that could
have helped get my levels down.

But just reading the posts gave me tremendous support to keep trying and not
let  D get the best of me.

Thank you all
Melissa and pumpy