[IP] sunday chat

Hey kids

sorry to be such a weenie, but unless I can round up a willing volunteer, the
Sunday Night Sound off will be un-hosted.....

I am going to Chicago today for a board meeting , and Sunday night will be
traveling so won't have access to my pooter...SORRRRRRYYYYY!!!

Me and Presssshhhuuuusssss and Jan Stilllow and Elvis are having lunch at the
rainforest cafe tomorrow in chicago....mmmmmmm  better load up my reservoir!!!

See ya!