Re: [IP] Chat Tonight Thurs. 7-27 at 9:00 EDT

Hello Again   I will be hosting another chat tonight Thursday July 27th at
9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime room.  I would like to invite
all Veteran, Newbie, Parents & future Pumpers & Friends with all their
Questions and answers about pumping to the chat tonight !! Here is the chat
address shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   To log in to the
chat you will have to enter your E-Mail address you used when joining
insulin-pumpers as the USER NAME, And use the password (pumper) all in lower
case letters to log in to the chat!! If you run in to any problems just
follow the on screen instructions at the site!!  SEE YOU ALL AT THE CHAT!!
AND REMEMBER THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER ASKED!!  C J
Jutras  Lewiston, Maine :o)   P.S. Danger this chat may contain lots of
humor and make you laugh in tell your cheeks hurt, And it may also become
habit forming!!