[IP] Skeeters

I know that skeeters find their targets by sniffing out the CO2 around
peoples they want to bite. I guess with more glucose we give off more CO2
therefore a tastier meal. I notice the same phenomenon they always bite me
the most. Benedryl helps with the itching. West Nile is usually fairly
benign in people although fatal in birds and cavi. At one time it was
considered as an agent in biological warfare. It does give nasty headaches
and stiff neck. Probably does not occur in Brooklyn Sara. Very few things
can live there and flourish. Spot and Christine