[IP] skeeters

     Just to ad my two cents.  Both my mom and I are Type 1 amd most of the
     time those mosquitos ignore us completely. Even if my sugars have been
     high. If we do get bit, no swelling. YMMV. Both mom and I are
     typically cold unless it's above 80F. My husband (not diabetic) is too
     hot unless it's 70 or below and is warm even then. He appears to them
     as the "all you can eat buffet" and swells up big time. I always
     though it had to do with body temp? Could be wrong.