[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #367

Well, Pixie--they like this transplanted Yank down heah too.  This mosquito
thread is amazing-- I always suspected it was the diabetes, but never read
about it anywhere else but on this amazing list.  I can be outside with a
whole bunch of people and am the only one who gets bitten, and profusely.
Thinking of moonlighting as mosquito repellent myself.  The ones down here
are nasty, tiny, and produce welts the size of fifty-cent pieces.  I keep Off
cans by each door.
Where are you in the South, Miss Pixie?  I will never get used to "Ma'am."