[IP] Re: Virus Information

Hello all,

I just wanted to forward some information.  I was notified by aol that there
is a virus that is going through email.  It is the Trojan Horse .  Anyone can
get this and your anti virus may not catch it.  So what Im doing is
downloading McAfee but I also have installed Norton.  If I have this virus
Norton didnt detect it.  So everyone please down load  <A
HREF="aol://4400:24441">Anti-Virus Demonstration Software</A> .   Aol stated
all getting this virus takes opening an email to read it.  Then your password
is set out to whom ever wants it.

Thanks for your time.