[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #366

In a message dated 7/26/00 11:10:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Yvonne Nicolas" <email @ redacted>
 Subject: [IP] Newbie Questions-Help! >>

I am sure alot of people use the IV300 tape, but I have never had a need to.
I guess it depends on your body's oil and sweat production, but living in
Texas, I sweat all the time in the summer and still do not require the tape.
My set says on tight to my skin (sometimes to tight) -- I even take long
baths and swim with no need for the IV300 tape.

Good Luck!

Dallas, Texas