[IP] RE: Skeeters

 anyone else notice that the mosquitoes are more ferocious on us when our
 blood sugars are higher???  >>

I never related it to high blood sugars but Cory sure gets some horrible
bites and  he also has a severe reaction.  He will get places as large as an
adult hand or more and they get very hot. The last time this happened -- and
he was well covered with bug spray - I started treating him with Benadryl
tablets and Cortaid cream and he cleared up real well and it did not affect
his B/S.  At least now I know how to treat them -- the prevention is still to
be resolved.
Grand-mom to Cory
age 10 ~ dx'd 12/28/98