[IP] MM tubing response

Great, Bonnie--finally a reply!!

I sent in my tubing at around the same time (or slightly earlier), but
have not heard back yet.

The best option is obviously #4 (sell sites and tubing separately), but
keep the current packaging for those who still want it.

Since my letter was a little meaner than yours (asking them to LOWER the
cost of the supplies as well as provide them separately), it will be
interesting to see if I get the same reply (esp. since I already
mentioned in my letter that they do carry the combo set with 5 extra
sites, BUT IT IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!).

How many folks actually wrote MM a letter on this, or sent extra tubing
to them with the letter? I'm telling you, if they heard from several
dozen of us at once, I believe they'd get on this right away...but if
just Bonnie, me, and one or two others, they will drag their feet.

Thanks.

Todd