[IP] Night basal testing according to Insulin Pumpers

I have been on the pump for a year now but can see that changes now have to
be made.  I have read the directions for night basal testing in Insulin
Pumpers Pg. 101.  I am confused what changes I may need to make because
during the eight hours of my sleep (10:00pm to 6:00am) which is the time
recommend by the book, I use two basal rates.  How would I know what to
change?  I usually sleep from 10:00pm to 8:00am change thing further.  I plan
on doing this at 10:00pm to night.

My basal rates are:  12:00am to 5:00am-.05
                                5:00am to 9:00am .06
                                9:00am to 10:00pm .03
                               l0:00pm to  12:00am .05

My total basal for the day is 9.8.  I have a feeling that I would be better
off raising my basal rates and lowering my carb ratio at each meal.  I
average about 30 units total per day.

Any help would be appreciated.