Re: [IP] Newbie Questions-Help!

Being new ( 2 month )
I would like to take a stab at it.
I find when I get to the third day my sugars thus far go high ,and are
sporadic.
when I remove the old sight I usually find the canula bent,and very
flexible .I'm not a child so I do not think of myself as being overly
active ( I love to camp ,but my idea of camping is sitting in the shade)
I'm sure this would be magnified many times for a child.
When I use the sils I do not have this problem.
The kink opens and closes as you would move allowing some Insulin to be
passed by causing sporadic bg.
That being said I have no clue how to correct other than to change the
set more often ,or use the sils.

         Sincerely Gordon Portage IN ( Mr anti Social)