Re: [IP] Re: Devildogs

Many thanks for the clarification...I am not much into cakes and such...My
downfalls are baked macaroni and chees, mashed potaoes with browned
scallions and butter,
Big Steaks and I like fishe and all sorts of savoury foods....Thankfully, I
also like fresh fruit and veg and OD on peaches and melon etc... I like big
salads and blue cheese crumbles and such...One cake I like is Angelfood, and
slather strawberries, or blueberries all over it..YUM.--Of course, I'm also
bolusing the heck outta my pump, so no, these things don't happen too
often...I want to keep the weight down too.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.