Re: [IP] Thyroid question

Here are two websites that gave me the info I needed to get properly
treated for hypothyroidism.  They are both written by the same woman and
are full of great (albeit some of it controversial) information.

http://thyroid.about.com/health/thyroid/mbody.htm

http://www.thyroid-info.com/

Good luck,
Katrina