[IP] Newbie w/questions

Hi Yvonne,
These are the classic "set gone bad" symptoms that Brynn gets on the
third or second day. I don't even waste time trying to correct a second
high. I just change the set and then cover the high along with the .5
prime.  We've been putting the tapes on after the set is in, but I
understand that some insert through tape as well, thought I'd give this
a try next time. Good luck and happy pumping.     Teresa  mom to Brynn -
3, pumping 4 mos