Re: [IP] ignoring Type II diabetes

All you can do is "walk away" with love.....  And that is much easier said than

To some people having to deal with something is more difficult than the
consequences of not dealing with it....   The thought "life happens" vs. I
couldn't fix it, so "I'm a failure" comes to mind.

Jim S.
email @ redacted