RE: [IP] Test strips & Insurance

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:35:34 -0700, email @ redacted wrote:

  Currently, my work provides insurance through CIGNA.  They cover all
  diabetic supplies (test strips, ketone strips, insulin, all pump supplies,
  bg machine, etc.) with only a $7 copay.
Jessica is covered under Cigna and I have had H**L with them and covering
her supplies!  Fought to get more than 200 strips a month and pump supplies
are only covered under DME so I get a huge deductible to pay off then an
80/20 split.  I truly don't like them at this point.  And as for insulin,
Humalog is "Name Brand" so I have to pay $12 for it.

Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 9

Say Bye to Slow Internet!