[IP] Thyroid question

For those of you on the list that have also been graced with hypothyroidism
after being diagnosised with diabetes, did you have any trouble regulating
you bgs before diagnosis of the hypothyroidism.   Yes Ruth, I'm still trying
to get someone to diagnosis me.  I'm beginning to think I'm just plain
crazy.  All of the symptoms that have been named in the past month, I
have'em, but my labs keep coming back normal. Arrgh!!!!

And If anyone else can help me with this........I have lost the email
address to the Disetronic rep I had spoken to about upgrading my h-tron.
Her name is Angela Bauer.  If anyone has it can you send that to me