Business card enclosed says "Assistant Product Manager"

What do you think, pumpers?

My response is #1 - What are the Regulatory Issues??
#2 I have been using the MMM 372 combo pack since it came out (several years
#3 My personal feeling is that customers (us) should be trusted to purchase
sites (cannulas) and tubing seperately.  He makes it sound like someone has
to make a decision for us on what is best for our bodies.   I believe that
each and every one of us pumpers are capable of making the right decision
about how and when to change sites, like we really want those bad sites and

Of course, I will let him know how I feel, that's never been my weak spot.
Hopefully, each of you that uses silhouettes will also speak out.

To all of you who sent tubing in, let me know if you got this letter.

At least somebody is listening.

Bonnie Richardson