Re: [IP] skeeters

I am convinced now, that they can smell the excess sugar.  When me and my
family are sitting outside i am always the one to comment on the bugs
bitting and everyone else says that they are not getting bit. I get bit by
the skeeters, the flies, anything that can land on you and bite.  (my
numbers have been out of control for awhile [get my pump in 6 days] so bugs
look at me like i am an all-you-can-eat buffet)